Make classroom management easier with this botanical themed voice level chart and poster set! Voice Level Visuals are a great tool to display in your classroom so that students know what their volume should be at all times throughout the school day. Hang these voice check posters in your classroom to remind students how to change their voices based on different scenarios. The text of each voice level is EDITABLE so you can change it if you want to call the different levels something different! This poster set is the perfect addition to your farmhouse, rustic, plant, botanical, floral, or cactus themed classrooms.
Click on the PREVIEW above to get a closer look at what’s included in this resource.
⭐ This resource includes:
- 2 PDF Files with ready-to-print posters, button labels, and charts
- 2 PowerPoint Files to edit text as desired
- 1 Chart with all levels on one page – perfect to blow up to poster size
- Circular labels designed for push light buttons – come in sizes for 2.3″ lights and 3″ lights
- 1 “Voice Levels” title poster
- Interchangeable Voice Level Chart with 5 half-size voice levels to change throughout the day
- Circular Voice Level Cards
- Full Page Voice Level Posters – can print 2 per page if you wish to have them smaller
- 1 “Current Voice Level” arrow to move up and down to the different levels throughout the day
I recommend getting the light push buttons HERE.
With this purchase, you will get both a PDF file and an editable PowerPoint file. EDITABLE means you can type in your preferred text if you wish to change the name of each voice level. You will need to have Microsoft Powerpoint installed on your computer to open and edit this file. Images and color palettes are not editable.
Edit the labels using fonts that you have installed on your computer (the fonts I used do not come with this purchase). If you do not have the specific fonts that I used already downloaded, it will change them to a generic font. You have the freedom to use whichever fun fonts your heart desires.
This resource is ideal for classroom teachers that want to improve classroom management by maintaining appropriate voice levels throughout the school day.
Got a tech issue?
If you are having difficulty downloading or opening this resource, please ensure you unzip all folders and view each file before getting in touch. To do so: double click (mac) or right click on the zipped folder – and select ‘unzip’ (windows). It is always best to use an installed program (Acrobat Adobe & Microsoft PowerPoint instead of opening in a browser.
⭐ STAY CONNECTED!
Thank you for joining in on the EDVENTURE and for all you do for kids! You are appreciated!
~ Education Edventures